SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 16 February 2020

What I've Been Watching On Netflix Recently


Liam and I have been obsessed with Netflix at the moment. I feel like there has been so much great stuff on there, I had to share our recent watches with you. We still have lots left on our list to get through too.

This reality series is about individual volunteers going undercover as prisoners in a jail in Indiana for 60 days without inmates or staff knowing.
It is a really interesting documentary, learning about seven very different, innocent people volunteering to leave their families behind and experience life behind bars. 

This film is fairly new on Netflix and man is it good! After watching it, I've literally recommended it to everyone. 
After Grace's ex moves on with somebody else and her son moves away, with the help of her best friend, Grace meets the man of her dreams. However, not too long after marrying her love, she's shut in a cell awaiting trial for his murder.
I can't explain much without going into too much detail but it's definitely worth a watch.

Again, this series is recent to Netflix. Liam and I actually watched this whole series in less than 12 hours.
A mother and her three kids move back into their ancestral house after the murder of their husband/father. In this home, they discover multiple magical keys which they use to open different doors. The three siblings have to protect these keys from an evil creature who wants them.

I actually found the first episode of this series very slow and hard to get into. However, stick to it as it's worth the watch.
A father of two boys randomly comes across a stranger one day, to which the stranger tells him a shocking secret about his wife. This father gets caught in a mystery and desperately searches for answers.
The ending will surprise you and it won't be what you expect. But overall, it's a really decent series.

Let's be honest, I probably don't need to go into too much detail with this one. I feel like since the most recent series has aired, (series 2), everyone has watched it. 
A man stalks as well as use social media to gain information about a certain woman to get close to her. He soon becomes obsessed and 'strange', keeps items that doesn't belong to him and gets rid of anything and anyone in his path.

Have you seen any of my recent watches? What are your opinions?


2 comments :

  1. I've just finished watching the stranger and agree that it starts slow, but after a few episodes it really hooks you in. I'll have to look into the others, especially a fall from Grace it sounds like a good watch xx

    Hannah | https://luxuryblush.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone I've spoken to about The Stranger agrees with me. I feel like there's so many unanswered questions which is why I now think there may be a season 2 xx

      Delete