SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday 18 August 2016

Summer Polishes I've Been Loving...

summer polishes

Hey everyone. I can't believe that we're now in mid-August. So, what better reason to share with you my top fave polishes I've been lovin' this summer!

#1- Rimmel Rita Ora in 'Peachella'
This colour is perfect for the Spring/Summer time. I have been loving peachy colours and light colours this year. The brush is very easy to manage. I love a fat polish brush.
Buy it here.

#2- Models Own in 'Luis Lemon'
Yellow always looks so much better in the Summer, doesn't it? As I'm pale, this doesn't make an appearance on my nails too much. But once you have a tan, this colour looks beautiful! It's bright and easy to paint. I also love the matte design of the bottle.
Buy it here.

#3- Rimmel 60 Seconds in 'Too Cool to Tango'
I've owned this nail polish for quite some time. It is getting old and I have hardly any left, I think it's time for a replacement. It really does dry in 60 seconds which is fab-u-lous as you don't have to sit/walk around the house waving your arms about, then accidentally smudge one. MANY TIMES. Again, Rimmel has the great fat brush which I love!
Buy it here.

#4- Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in 'Dragon Fruit'
I've heard such great things about Barry M polishes. For me, this is everything! It goes on so smoothly and looks like a gel manicure. I thought this was just a plain pink polish but when the sun catches your nails, they're so sparkly. Although, I find that it takes forever to dry.
Buy it here.

Post a Comment