SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 12 August 2015

Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation Review

Hi lovelies!

Being pale and having extremely large pores, I'm always looking for that perfect foundation.

Even though I wash my face every single morning, tone, moisturise and apply my 'baby skin pore eraser' - foundation never covers my pores.

The 'Maybelline baby skin pore eraser' always manages to cover my pores. But until I apply my foundation - the pores just reappear. (sigh)

maybelline dream satin liquid foundation

That's when I decided that I wanted to try a new foundation a little bit different to what I usually purchase.

So I headed straight to the Maybelline section of Boots. As I was scanning the foundations I spotted the 'poreless perfection' one. So I thought, why not give it a go?

maybelline dream satin liquid foundation review



I thought it was going to be too orange at first but once I blended it in, it looked so much better! It was incredibly easy to apply and the liquid isn't too thick or too runny so it's a manageable consistency.

I did find that blending in the foundation at my hairline was quite tricky. I found it so much easier using my fingers to blend.



I can say that this foundation does it's job, it covers pores up well! Although, you can still see my pores but only if you look very closely.

It's a great foundation and gives 100% amazing coverage.
It's a great foundation and yes I would buy it again.


Have you tried the dream satin liquid foundation? How did you like it?

4 comments :

  1. I've never even heard of this but it sounds so good!

    Helenamulhearn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my current favourite. I go back to it every time x

      Delete
  2. I love this foundation!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't see many people that use this foundation. I think it's amazing! x

      Delete