Monday, 8 August 2016

Putting My Boyfriend To The Test!

boyfriend describes makeup blog

I've seen a few of these posts floating about recently and I really enjoy reading them. So, I thought I'd question my boyfriend and see how much he knows about makeup. I guarantee that I'll probably be laughing throughout, but I'm excited. Lets put him to the test!

Primer: "It's what you put on first as an under coat for the makeup"

Foundation: "That's to cover up spots"

Concealer: "No! This ones to cover up spots. I don't know about foundation"

Powder: "Um, is it so you don't look all shiny on your face?"

Highlighter: " It's something what you put on top of your cheek bone"

Bronzer: "To make you look browner"

Blusher: "You put blusher on your cheeks to make them red or pink"

Mascara: "To make your eyelashes look longer"

Eyeliner: "You put it under the eyelashes, I don't know what that bit is called"

Setting Spray: "You spray it on your face so your makeup sets so your makeup lasts longer with it on"

Lip liner: "You put it on the outline of your lips to make them stand out"

To be honest, he didn't do too bad. I'm shocked about how much he knows, I've taught him well. This was such a fun post to do and it's a little different to what I usually post.

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Oh wow I think he did pretty good! Much better than mine would have haha xx

    Gemma ♡ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I couldn't believe it. After he answered the primer question, I looked at him like how did you even know that!?x

      Delete
  2. He done really good!! You've got a keeper!

    Lots of love from Mollie xxx | http://wwwtheperksofmolliequirk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah that's so lovely, thank you! He deserves a medal after this haha xx

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig